Thursday, May 3, 2012

Should I Buy A Mac Or A PC Notebook ?






Many friends of mine , ask me " should i buy a mac or a pc notebook ? " well directly i said to them, " everything is depend on your need ". if you need for graphic such as do photo editing or video editing mac will be the best, but if you like gaming or maybe just mobile, pc notebook will be effective , since the price is lower than mac product. that's it.


Yet the question doesn't stop here, yesterday  my friend said to me" i just need for mobile only, for doing my homework in campus. most of them not graphic thing, so what's the best notebook? can you recommend me the best one ? " . 


By the way my friends know me as ex-computer technician and my brother has computer shop. So i recommend this Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E120 . 


So why did i recommend this to my friend?


Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E120 continue the previous series. I ever test the Lenovo ThinkPad Edge 11. The resolution and size is similar, 11.6 inches 1366x768. The differences are, Edge 11 using AMD Athlon II Neo K125 1.7GHz and DDR3 1GB, while Edge120 using Core i3-2367M 1.4GHz with DDR3 2 GB.
When you open its red cover, you will feel the Lenovo aura ( if you ever use Lenovo ). When you type with its keyboard,  It isn't go far from the Lenovo that prioritize  comfortability. The screen is clear and the most interesting it has a USB 3.0 port and 2 USB 2.0 . For hardisk it has 500GB and the data recovery with OneKey Rescue System.


Yet the excelent side, it has the minus side, the battery is 1.54kg in weight and if i add adapter it's 1.9kg . Well, when Will Lenovo release the lightweight adapter ?


For performance, i compared with Lenovo ThinkPad Edge 11. By the specs, Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E120 is winner. This is showed by 3DMark Vantage and Cinebench R11.5 scores that goes far ( 1000%  and 200% ) than Edge 11. And battery endurance is 130% than Edge 11. This is caused by battery capasity that 2 times than Edge 11.


Well that's what i said to my friend when he asked me " should i buy a mac or a pc notebook ? " i wish this article will help you a lot. bye readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment